My first day of School-Kerala Times

Oh my! Today I sent my little one to preschool! Full day preschool! I'm very torn by this, it's weird. On the one hand, I am very excited about this school and all the things it will learn. In addition to being an only child, I think it is really important for him to be close to other children. But he is my little friend! I'm going to miss him SO MUCH! However, I feel like I can finally have enough hours in the day to do all my work where I don't feel like I'm torn between spending time with him or getting what I need. Now morning and night we will have no interruptions. Overall, I'm happy to have a consistent schedule this fall where I'm not doing a full balancing act every day. 
My first day of School-Kerala Times
My first day of School

All summer I felt like I was living day by day without structure or plan. So I didn't post yesterday except for my Note to Self. Like a typical weekend, my day started GREAT and as night falls I am making my way to bed. However, we had a very active weekend. I had a great race on Saturday and then Sunday when the family went for a walk / picnic. We pack sandwiches and follow a local trail. About a milk in the child was exhausted! So I ended up wearing it about 1/3 of the time. He weighs around 40 pounds and let me tell you, that's a workout! My arms felt like spaghetti strings when we got back to the car. The husband offered to take him, but I wanted the extra training. Plus, he was in one of those soft moods. You know, where they want to rest their heads on your shoulders. I just love that and I know that in a few years you will no longer want to find comfort in the embrace of moms. So I'm taking advantage now. After the walk we ALL take naps. The man felt good. Then it was time to prepare the dinner I recorded for the GreenLiteBites video of the week. I took my hand in Beer Butt Chicken and it was to die for! The husband already claimed the leftovers for lunch! Other than that, I am trying to get ahead today with a lot of work. I hope to post at least one of my book reviews today, as well as record a video of Ask Roni. Oh! And the husband and I took the initial test at cien pushups.com! I'll explain more about this later, but the concept is to follow the program so that in 6 weeks you can do 100 push-ups in a row! We'll see, I'm happy that husbands get involved.

Post a Comment

0 Comments